View Profile Aslan-Emanuel

All 5 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

Amazing animation, especially on the transitions and small physics details. I can't wait to see where you take it. Also, I agree with pretty much all the criticisms below, and I got to say that it needed more variety between the different dudes, rather than just adding another option or two on for every new scene.
And I got to say I approve of the deepthroat cumshot. It seems that the whole "cum through/out nose" deal is becoming a lot more commonplace in hentai. I wish we could see more of it in real life, though. Lol.
Good job, dude.

Posivitive Feedback!!!

Make more Ucogi games!!!
Please?
Also, it would be nice to have a "THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!" moment and exploit Alice, finally.
Anyways, I really enjoyed this. Thanks a lot!

Keep it up!

Veinom responds:

its sooo hard to exploit Alice!

Very Awesome.

If this could be made into a doom-style 3D environment with these visuals and this awesome engine (and without the mouse going outside of the window), then...yes. Very...very...very yes. Good job! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Keep it up!

Nice!

It's the ultimate light...mouse...gun...game...thingy..
.ever made in flash! And it's the only one (I've seen) that features real people and real environments. We need more games like these!
This is to the Light-Gun gaming genre as Tactical Assassin was to the stationary...sniper...puzzle...game..
.thingy...-e.......gaminggenre.
Keep it up! Hope to see more from you! Like, a sequel, maybe. :D

Dude!!!!

This game is stinking AWESOME!!!! Kudos, man. This is an awesome game for being only 260.9 KB. That's amazing. Rock on, man!

28, Male